I have been SO excited to post these on here, but had to wait until tonight to do it! It was so much fun and a real honor for me to take these pictures for my sister and her now husband! I love them both very much and put my whole heart into their pictures!!! It was not only special to get to take these two out, but to find some really neat and special touches for their pictures and their wedding day! We got to have so much fun with the 1941 Packard!!! It was SO fun!!! Thank you SO much, Glen!!! It was just awesome to send them off and watch them drive away in that awesome Packard! Woo hoo!!!
I love you dearly, my Sister! Congratulations to both you and Aaron! What a wonderful day!!! "The fun never ends!!"

4 comments:
Fab!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL! They looked amazing!
Once again, you did an AMAZING job Angie! They both look great! Kristin looks absolutely beautiful!
Angie- I love looking at your pictures- you do an amazing job and I think its because you really do put your heart into your work. You know I think these are the best ever! And they are! Where were you when I got married ;o)
Love ya!
Post a Comment