Here are some of pictures that a lot of you have been waiting for!
I am so excited! My little sister is getting married! She is not only my sister, but is one of my best friends! I love her very much and am SO glad that she is my sister! It's been really fun getting to help plan and do all the special things for my sister in preparation for her marriage to Aaron! Love you two very much! I'm excited to share a few of my favorite portraits from taking these two out for their engagement/announcement pictures!
Enjoy!

8 comments:
You have been working SO hard and so many hours and I can see it's been a labor of love!! Kristin is a lucky sister!! The photos are absolutely beautiful!!! I love them all!!!!
Mom
they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!...the pictures and the people....I love them! (the pictures and the people) You get better and better!
OH my gosh! I love them! You are so talented and your sister is so beautiful! It must run in the family!
Great Job!
Love , Love ,love!!!!!!!
So I have said this before and I will say it again..."Boy do I wash you did my bridal and our wedding!" Beautiful work!
Kristen, you are SO beautiful! Angie, you did amazing as usual! Love ya girls!
I love them all!! She is so gorgeous. What a cute couple. Where was it you took some of those shots? Great locations.
Thank you SO much, everyone! I am so glad you all like them so much!
Post a Comment