Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fantastic Family!

I am desperately needing to do some catch up on my blog! I have many more to share, but here are a few from this shoot!
I LOVE this family!!! They are my "adopted in-law's" and we love them to death! It was a really special day when we took these pictures! All of the family was in town from out of state and my husband, myself and even my parents went up to their Grandpa's cabin to not only take these fun family portraits, but get to spend the day with them! We had a wonderful dinner and we brought doughnuts and the ice cream maker that we all had a turn in cranking for some delicious home made ice cream to add to the cup cakes for Maggie's birthday! We even fed the deer that walked right up to eat out of our hands! It was fun! I love you Flitton Family! Hope you love the portraits!

L

L

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

L

L

L

L

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL family - GREAT pics!!!

Me and the Boys! said...

Wonderful pictures of a WONDERFUL family!

KingFlitton said...

THe pictures turned out so amazing. Thank you so much for Adam and my copies. All we need now is some killer awsome frames to match.

Angie said...

I'm SO glad you guys like the pictures so much!
I can get some totally awesome frames for you guys! I have hundreds to pick from! We'll have to get together and you can pick what you guys like. Do you have any specific kind of frame in mind???