This woman is just amazing! While I was down for a visit in Southern Utah, I got up early one morning to take these portraits. It was an absolutely beautiful morning! We walked down the road, where Donna likes to go almost every morning. It was so fun getting to know this woman while we took the portraits. I just can't say enough about her! I think she is so strong, smart and very inspirational! Thanks for asking me to do these portraits, Donna! you are so fun and just incredible! I hope you enjoy them!
I have to put a shout out for Donna on here too! After we did her portraits, she shaped my eye brows for me! I have been wanting to do that forever- just a bit of a chicken! ;oD I'm so glad she did them for me- they look SO much better! Donna is an incredible Master Technician & Trainer! She specializes in facial cosmetic enhancement and advanced paramedical procedures!
If you're interested or have questions for her, you can check out her website at www.freshnewface.com . You can email her at donna@freshnewface.com or call to schedule your free consultation 1-800-937-9801 / 623-695-2813.
You are awesome, Donna!! Thanks again!

2 comments:
Such an amazing job! You have a lot of talent!!! Keep it up. :)
Thanks, Kim! I really appreciate that! Thank you for your comment!
~Angie
Post a Comment