Sunday, September 13, 2009

Meet Darling Michael!

I was able to take these pictues of sweet little Michael! He is such a darling, good natured little guy! He has two amazing parents! I was shocked to hear two weeks after having Michael via c-cection, Marilee then went into the hospital to have her gallbladder removed! Good grief! Both Mom and baby (and Dad) are all doing well now, and I really hope they (and you) enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely DARLING is right!! Such sweet photos!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the tis gift of your tallent shared with us! You are a special person and have an obivous eye to see God little wounders as he would.

snapie said...

Angie you are the best!!!!

Miss Ashley said...

You did a fabulous job! Your talent is surely increasing! My favorite is the picture of Michael crying and Colin laughing at him. It completely captures the moment!
Love you! Thanks for doing this!
Ashley

Angie said...

Thanks, everyone for the coments! I really appreciate that!
This is one special baby! I am so glad I was able to take his pictures. It is really fun!
~Ang~