Had a wonderful time taking these pictures!
Johanna and Dan didn't have any newborn pictures taken of the newest edition to their family, darling Mr. Jethro! He is 3 months old and such a tease! He is so smiley and was so much fun to shoot! Johanna and Dan also wanted to get some pictures of their older two kiddo's with their violins! These two have been playing since they were in kindergarten and are incredibly talented! I asked them if they would play me a little something before we put the violins away and I was completely blown away! I guess I just think of the horrible sounds I make with a violin ;o>- and for them to make it look so easy and just play these incredibly beautiful songs off the top of their heads, I was just astounded! Ana & Nathan, you two are incredible! They were so fun to shoot, the time just flew by! I loved when they pulled out their rifles for some fun pics with those as well! I just loved Ana with the pearls on her pants, a dainty lace vest and a flower in her hair and her awesome PINK 22 rifle!
I hope you all love the preview! Enjoy!
Thanks so much, Johanna & Dan, for choosing me to do these pictures! It was so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment