Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BIG Changes for 2013!



I am really happy to announce that there will be some very BIG changes coming to On The Brink Photography!  
If you don't know me very well, here's a little bit about me and what photography means to me. 
I mention it- probably a million times- on facebook how much I LOVE photography.  My husband and I have been trying to start our family for 8 years now.  It has been a long struggle.  We've gone through numerous artificial inseminations as well as a round of IVF and a few other infertility treatments.  All of them have failed for us.  We have hoped for adoption, but in the process became so discouraged that we turned back to infertility treatments.  We even did foster care for a couple of the most dalring and incredible kids whom I love with all my heart!  
Before and through out all this, photography has been a passion of mine.  One I told myself I could never do.  One day, after I was married to the greatest man I know, I decided to stop telling myself I couldn't do it- and took my first steps into the photography world.  I have worked at photography for 7 years now.  A passion that has really only been 2nd to my desire to start a family.  I have not pushed to progress in my photography as much as I would have liked with the hope of putting all my efforts into my family.  This year, a few short months ago even, I have lost all hope of having a family of my own.  I HAVE to stop putting my life and my dreams on hold for a dream that I will never see come true, no matter how hard I try.  So, not easily, mind you, I have decided to close that chapter of my life and focus all my efforts into building up my photography business to where I would like it to be.  It is one of the few things that still brings happiness in my life.  Happiness in capturing precious moments in time for others to cherish.  
So, in 2013 I will be making some very big adjustments with On The Brink Photography, so I may build my photography to better serve those I love to serve.... YOU!
Thanks for hangin' in there with me!  Here's to finishing up some great memories for 2012 and making plans for 2013! 
Woo hoo!
~Angie

No comments: