Looking for a new or different way to display your portraits? Try On The Brink Photography's Portrait Blocks! They come in 8x10, 5x7 and 4x6 sizes as well as a few custom sizes! They are 2" thick and are custom made by yours truly! These are black blocks, but you can custom order your blocks for your portraits! These are beautiful on your shelf or table standing alone, or are just as lovely to be hung on your wall for some dimension!
Here's a look at On The Brink Photography's new packaging! I take a lot of pride in the portraits that I do. That includes the delivery! This is just a sampling of the care that is taken with not only your On The Brink Photography's Portrait Blocks, but your albums, prints and CD's.
On The Brink Photography's CD cases. Ever feel like you spend so much money on your portraits and feel a little "jipped" when you are handed a CD in a paper case or jewel case??? On The Brink Photography's CD's of your images come in a beautiful box sealed with ribbon and a wax seal. The case is a simulated black leather with magnetic closure. I really love these!
Just some examples of what you can expect when you choose On The Brink Photography!
Hope you all had a wonderful summer! I'm looking forward to the beautiful Autumn weather here!!!

1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment