Sunday, April 25, 2010

Uncle & Auntie!!!

We have had a very special visit from a couple of very special people! My Uncle Bill and Auntie Garnet came for a visit all the way from Alaska! I just love them so much! I was really excited to take them out for a shoot! I just think how much my parents and the friendships they have made have affected me and my life. I am really grateful for them and the special friendships they have made and kept through out the years!
I remember any time Uncle Bill & Auntie Garnet would come to town, it was a huge deal! I just love to look at my Uncle Bill's face- he hasn't changed! I look at these pictures and I can just hear his laugh! We would sit around the table and visit and I remember laughing with Uncle Bill, Auntie Garnet, Greg, Elke and Roman so hard we were all near tears!!! It was always sad to see them go, but boy do we have some wonderful memories!
Uncle Bill & Auntie Garnet are getting ready to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary too! SO awesome!!! Congrats!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: