ALL pictures are the property of On The Brink Photography. Please do not copy or crop images without permission or written consent from On The Brink Photography. Thank you for your honesty.
Contact Me:
If you'd like to book a session or just have some questions, send me an email at:
I have always been interested in photography, but convinced myself that I could never do it. The biggest roadblock was the cost involved to get started and my lack of confidence. If you want something bad enough, the first step is to convince yourself that it is possible. I decided that I was going to stop telling myself I couldn't and start looking for ways to make it happen! I began where many photographers start, with just a point and shoot. With just the point and shoot I was able to concentrate mostly on lighting and posing until I worked my way up to my first digital SLR, my Nikon D200. This is where I got to learn the camera! In my desire to learn more, I attended many photography seminars and was able to learn from some of the best photographers around! I began an internship with Don Polo Photography in the end of 2007. This gave me the opportunity to shoot in all kinds of settings and all kinds of events (i.e., weddings, engagements, infants, Quinceanere's, the Adoption Exchange and more!) I had a great time with Russ & Adilfa and learned so much from them! I continue to learn every day and I think this is one of the things I like so much about photography. It never gets old or boring. Each shoot is a new opportunity for creativity and learning. This blog is a collection of some of my work from the very first shoot until now! My journey into photography has shown me how you can do anything you put your mind to, especially if you're willing to work hard for it! I love it! I am so appreciative of my husband’s patience and loving support, the many hours my sister volunteered as my model/assistant, and the continued encouragement from my family and friends. I hope you enjoy looking at my work and seeing my progression. Please feel free to comment! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you come again soon! ~Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment