Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

This year for Easter, my husband and I got to share in a very special day with some good friends! Their baby, Emma, was born at 30 weeks weighing in at 3 pounds 3 ounces! She spent some time at Primary Children's Medical Center, and we were able to have our friends stay when they needed to. They were eventually able to take her home and she's been doing very well! She is such a little miracle! They Blessed sweet little Emma on Easter Sunday and we were able to make the trip to share this special time with them and their family! I brought my camera and got some sweet shots of them and their girls! Here is just a sneak peek! There are more to come soon! Enjoy!

L

L

L

L

L

L

L

L

L

L

L

L

L

2 comments:

Elke said...

Very touching and sweet portrait of mommy and baby! The eyes on the adorable little girls are amazing!! You've done it again! WOW!!!

Schetselaar said...

I'm speechless on how amazing you did Angie!! And I am very forever greatful that you and Blake were able to come!!