Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pleased To Announce....

...That I am now a member of the IPPA!

I have known of this organization since I first started to gather information about becoming a professional photographer! The Intermountain Professional Photographer's Association (an affiliate of the Professional Photographers of America {PPA}) is a fantastic organization to be a part of! You might be wondering how this will affect you. Well, as it states about the membership in the IPPA, The IPPA "exists (among other things), to help professional photographers develop their skills, raise and improve the standard of professional photography, and to foster new and creative ideas for their business. Being active in the organization and taking advantage of the many educational opportunities sponsored by the IPPA will enhance and improve {my} talents as a professional photographer. " This all comes back to you! I am excited to share what is available to you through photography- the most recent and stylish ways to share and display your wonderful portraits! Photography is an ever changing business and I have the best way of bringing you what is new, fun and make it available to you! I am so thrilled and excited!!!

I LOVE photography!!!

2 comments:

Schetselaar said...

Hey Angie!! I'm so excited for you!! That sounds awesome and am way excited for you guys to be coming for the blessing!

Angie said...

Thanks so much! We are SO excited to be coming up for the blessing as well! I will have my camera with me for sure! ;oD