Friday, January 9, 2009

Annual Christmas Party!

I was asked last minute to come take a group shot at Blanchard's annual Christmas party! I know each and every person in this picture- and they've all known me since I was born!! ;oD Once upon a time we all lived in the same neighborhood! Some have moved and some still live in the "old neighborhood", but they have all kept in touch and enjoy the annual get-together! I don't think they all know the impact they've all had on my life and how they- and their families have had a great hand in shaping the person I am today! I can think of SO many memories with all of them and their kids! I love that I am able to keep in touch with a lot of their kids that I grew up with too! I think it was a very special ward and neighborhood that I was blessed to grow up in!

Photobucket

I hope you all enjoy the picture from that fun evening!

No comments: